Tuesday, April 03, 2007

26 1/2 week Check up!



Well I went for my 26 1/2 week check up and to my surprise they told me that I have 9 weeks left............ yup the first week in June is when the girls will be arriving in Bethlehem. The doctor told me that they don't want to keep them in past 35 weeks. There is a greater risk of twin to twin transfusion at that last stage. The twins won't want to share, because they are growing really fast and need all they can get. They are now both head down and are starting to prepare for their adventure. It doesn't matter how they are facing due to them being born c-section but the doctor said that baby b, who was always breached, is now head down because she knows she is coming to visit us soon. WOW-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful...and so do your two beautiful little girls! please try to rest as much as you can, i know how busy & hectic your schedule is ! Love you :)

Anonymous said...

MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!